Sales Administration Assistant
- Working within a busy office, being a member of a dynamic team.
- Developing existing and new accounts.
- Looking after key accounts.
- Covering holidays and sick days for other members of the team.
- Telephone and written skills
- Must at all times be professional.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer the telephone
- Create quotes and negotiate with customers
- Process customer orders
- Negotiate production time with the production team
Qualifications and Skills
- Print knowledge, gained from working within the Print industry is desirable but not essential
- Microsoft office packages
- Pension scheme
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 /year
If you think you have what we are looking for, please email your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com